We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Frontend Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Meaning you will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation - taking an active role on both sides.
Some years of professional experience in web development with knowledge of
- npm, Node.js
- Vite, webpack
- Page speed improvements
- Code versioning tools, such as Git
- Cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- CMS we are using: Statamic, Wordpress, Webflow, Hubspot, Shopify
- Either fluent German or English skills, both written and spoken
It's a plus (not a must) if you have
- A completed degree in (business) computer science or a comparable education with IT relevance (Bachelor / Master)
- A good understanding of SEO principles
- Experience with deployment mechanisms/technology
- Experience with Tailwind CSS, Laravel or Statamic
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
At Webnique you have your own area of responsibility and make your own decisions, so you enjoy a lot of trust and creative freedom. You work with an excellent, outstanding and passionate team, you are part of our growth (approx. 50% p.a.) and your opinion really matters. We work agile, have a great team spirit, shape our own honest and open corporate culture (bottom up instead of top down) and support each other wherever we can - both outside and at work. We have flat hierarchies, offer many opportunities for further training and attach great importance to valuing each other.