We are looking for an enthusiastic Full Stack Web Developer who is motivated to fill the gap between front end and back end. You love combining the art of design with the art of programming as well as implementing blazing fast APIs? Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with UI/UX designers and bridge the gap between graphical design, back end engineers and technical implementation, taking an active role on all sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- modern PHP frameworks like Laravel or Symfony (or similar)
- server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- page speed improvements
- code versioning tools, such as Git
- cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
It's a plus (not a must) if you have
- experience with tailwind css
- experience with Twill
- knowledge about database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- an understanding of server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- a good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- a good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- experience with deployment mechanisms/technology
- appreciation for clean and well documented code
- fluent English and good German skills, both written and spoken
- A completed degree in (business) computer science or a comparable education with IT-relevant relevance (Bachelor / Master)
At Webnique you have your own area of responsibility and make your own decisions, so you enjoy a lot of trust and creative freedom. You work with an excellent, outstanding and passionate team, you are part of our growth (approx. 50% p.a.) and your opinion really matters. We work agile, have a great team spirit, shape our own honest and open corporate culture (bottom up instead of top down) and support each other wherever we can - both outside and at work. We have flat hierarchies, offer many opportunities for further training and attach great importance to valuing each other.